THE SCRIBE: "re-birthed: The Scribe - The Sunday Morning Magazine" / Michael James Stone


IT REALLY WAS FRUSTRATING.

IT REALLY WAS FRUSTRATING.
I had known for quite some time that God was warning people about Mr Trump, Politics, Nationalism, Propaganda by Fox, Christians, the World, normal news bias, radical extreme prejudices, Social Media Malaise and generally an overall "year of deception/perception" and One Degree of Separation.
KNOWING DOES NOT PREPARE YOU
Normally it's cults or legalistic people, carnal Christians or "true believers" who sacrifice the truth or fall for lies and then attack everyone on the Planet experiencing a Cyber-Martyrdom for their pet cause or conspiracy or brand of Christianity.
I was not ready for the wholesale volume of people who at worst were strictly defined as "Christian Religion" as opposed to "Christian Faith" .
I had seen the slow Rise of the Modern heresy called American Christianity in it's treatment of America, Prophecy, Politics, Religion, Race, even Israel and Jews..........
I didn't grasp how the "fundamentals heresy" was planting a "new set" of principles in modernism that was attacking the reality of Jesus himself and His Teachings, Sayings, and changing the scope of salvation and gospel into a module even God would reject eventually.
Honestly I never saw it coming...........,
How do you tell someone No Thank You, when they offer you Kool-Aid for grace and a panacea from Paul to contradict the reality of What Jesus Said.
I was shocked.
I stopped, talked to talk, and walked away.........
As for me and Jesus, I realized the things I ma suffering are teaching me Obdience to the fact I can't Save the World, Change the World, or even Warn the World that likes it's Christian Religion just the way it is.
Today we are offended.
Tomorrow we may be redeemed.
For now I can only Tell the Truth as a Scribe, ascribed unto the Lord My God and Father.
Michael James Stone

Comments